The XII Conference of the ISKO Spanish Chapter and II ISKO Spain-Portugal Conference will be held at the University of Murcia on November 19-20, 2015.
Knowledge organization: open information systems.
January 31, 2015 - Deadline for abstracts submission.
March 15, 2015 - Notification to author/s of abstracts acceptance.
May 31, 2015 - Deadline for submission of full texts.
June 28, 2015 - Notification to author/s of acceptance or request revisions.
July 19, 2015 - Deadline for final texts.
- Models of knowledge organization. System and information life cycle modeling.
- Environments and systems for knowledge organization. Design, standardization and interoperability of open information systems.
- Instruments for the access and transparency of the information: management of documents, digital platforms and archives.
- Users and uses of the information. Patterns related to transparency and open government.
- Information governance and audit in knowledge organization.
- Knowledge representation: processes and tools in open and multilingual systems.
- Epistemology in knowledge organization.
- Equality, gender and diversity in knowledge organization.