Relay is the journal of the CILIP University College and Research Group.
Editors David Clover and Helen Westmancoat are currently seeking articles for the next issue due late 2010, and for subsequent issues. If you are working on something currently that you'd like to publish about, please get in touch.
If you have already been approached but not yet submitted anything, then please let us have your submission.
Articles on any matters of interest or relevance to those working in national, research or academic libraries are welcome. Articles should go beyond mere news reports or case studies, by placing individual initiatives in a broader context or overview.
Some suggested themes for articles include:
* Supporting research
* Supporting teaching
* Information literacy
* Innovative uses of technology and the practical application of these - for example use of Web 2.0; E-Theses and the practice and promotion of institutional repositories
* Reports on 'Green' initiatives in libraries
* Aspects of library management
* International aspects of research and academic librarianship
* Ethical issues in academic and research librarianship
* Aspects relating to national, museum and other research libraries
* Aspects relating to CILIP
Please contact either of the editors to discuss any proposed article.
First time writers are most welcome and will be supported through the publication process.
Article submission details are included in the latest issue of Relay